Ableton Live 9 is an excellent production program for both live and studio electronic music. An intuitive interface, an extensive collection of tools and samples and a whole battery of effects, Ableton Live has it all.
Not for nothing, this program is the workstation for many great artists.
In this course we will explore the various functions and possibilities of Ableton Live.
At the end of the course you will be able to produce music yourself with Ableton Live.
Ableton Live Introduction
– Overview interface
– Clips, scenes and warping
– Session view and arrangement view
Making beats with Ableton Live
– Beats programming with midi and samples
– Punchy bass drums, snappy snares and funky hihats
Bass, melodies and sound tweaking
– Program bass grooves, chords and melodies
– Choose and modulate sounds
– Synths mix with EQ, delay and reverb
19, 26 September.
03, 10 October.
Every Tuesday from 19:30 to 22:30
Rue Volta Straat 8 // Ixelles 1050 Elsene
No basic knowledge required. Minimum age is 15 years.
€ 50 for the whole serie.
Mail to [email protected]
if you would like to participate!